Thursday, June 17, 2010

New Blog Skin!!

PIKAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I so, so, so love the new blog skin! Blogger is brilliant in coming up with nicer blog skins where I can customize them more! Don't you think it suits the blog better???

Ahh, now the blog really fits the title. Hehe. And I am sure you would like it cos its nature-ish. Hehe.

Btw at the side bar is a little profile I wrote. I know its super lame, but did it in a hurry so I dunno what to write. Kekeke.

Okla today a bit gong-gong and blur so cant really write a proper blog post.

Gonna sign off now.

Tell me what you think okie??

-loves-
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Blogging is here to stay. One is hard-pressed in this day and age to find anyone under the age of 30 who doesn't know what a blog is. Anyone can maintain a blog. There aren't any rules when it comes to blogging really other than to have the ability to produce original content. It's not necessary to be witty or satirical although it is helpful.

    If you have been thinking about starting a blog of your own, or wondering what the blog buzz is all about, then this article is for you. Outlined below are 10 reasons why YOU should start a blog.

    ReplyDelete