Monday, July 19, 2010

We fought with each other

Yesterday night was a rough night for us.....sigh.....

Pika and I fought, and it involves physical contact as well.....

This was really, really, something we didn't expect........

And we ended up feeling tired the next day.........


What happened?


We fought................on the bed. LOL!

Went over to stay at his place yesterday and well, lets just say he's got this really 'HUGE' bed to fit us both.

So he, being grumpy cos he slept late the night before cos he went drinkin (humph) went to bed early with me and we went to sleep. I mean, we TRIED to sleep.

Below are mine & his complains:

He:
1) I didn't share the blankie with him (well, you didn't ask Pika! So no fair blaming me xP)

2) I kept tickling him (obviously this is so wrong, cos how can I tickle you when I am sleeping? Obviously you were being sensitive Pika)


Me:
1) He used his butt to knock me off the bed onto a plank so 1 third of my body was only on the bed

2) He kept waking up and going to the toilet during the night thus waking me up in the process

3) Unfortunately because I woke up a few times in the night, I heard him snore and then was having difficulties getting back to sleep


So now, obviously who is the most unfortunate one here???

Ended up both getting no rest. Lol, a good learning experience.

Hopefully tomorrow we can improve the situation! =D


-sleepy-

1 comment:

  1. you naughty..u tickle me so many times, thts why i jerked alot..kekekeke...muaks

    ReplyDelete