Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Bali Trip Seems so Far Away

Piiiikkkaaaaaaaa...................................................

Why does the trip to Bali seem so far away??? My neck is getting longer waiting for it to come. I seriously can't wait to take a break.

After of which I would have to wait for public holidays in order to actually take a break T___T

Speaking of Bali, today after lunch while heading off to buy fruits I saw a long maxi dress which wasn't too long for me and it is kinda colorful. Seriously matches the Bali dinner theme. Haha! But main point is I am buying it cos I want a long maxi dress la. Its priced at RM160+, and I am thinking might as well I get my maxi dress from Miss Selfridge or something right? Only cost RM120+. But Lara said it comes with a belt. So we shall see and try, try tomorrow. Hehehe.

Btw so random, I was actually thinking, what if you also dress up together?

Hahaha make you wear the Mc'Donalds uniform kinda shirt......
Or, or you can wear this!!!

Lol we will so be the topic of conversation after the dinner!

Heck, we will definitely be remembered!! =P

So darling, are you game?

-keke-

No comments:

Post a Comment