Sunday, April 25, 2010

First Post of The Year

Okie I think it's been about a year or two since I last blogged and really feeling quite out of touch. Though logging in to blogger does bring back some memories or two which is quite nostalgic.

Anyway the reason for this blog is to actually express my love to my darling.....

Keke, sounds so corny.....

Nolah! It's a fun blog, where I will be writing to my dear darling, telling stories about us just to keep the memories. Also to give an insight as to what I feel lah about anything. Lol.

Anyway, the blog post shall seem like I am talking to someone (which is my dear boyfriend) and thus we must name him. Very tempted to actually name him 'Vegetable' cos of an inside joke but then he might just kill me. Wakaka!

So dear DARLING, what would you like me to refer you to in the blog??

Obviously I shall be named bumble bee right??? I even have a picture of myself!


Thank you dear for doing a marvelous job of taking a breathtaking picture of me. Hehe.

I look so cute. LOL!

So dear, please drop me a comment on what name I shall call you in the blog. Otherwise, VEGETABLE it is!!!

-evil grins-

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Call me dearie lo..hehe...i like the blog, nice nice, blog like a pro..hehe.. :P..muaks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Call me dearie lo..hehe...i like the blog, nice nice, blog like a pro..hehe.. :P..muaks

    ReplyDelete