Friday, May 14, 2010

Busy Busy!

Seriously first time after 7 mths in Taylors........I am not free. LOL!

Its a good sign. Means I got stuff to do. But then its the old mundane stuff lo. Really getting tired of key-ing in enquiry forms. Mata sakit =(

Anyway Pika's been away to Johor since wednesday. Hehe, he is the one big mouth say I will miss him more than he will miss me, then on wed evening itself he pulak say first he miss me. Kekeke!

Well Pika, you're getting use to having me sticking to you adi. You cham adi. Next time you sure very heartache when I am not by your side. Later go for 2 days also kenot tahan adi. Hahaha!

Anyway I miss Pika too. Wonder what he bought for me......lol haha like only thinking of the gift only. =P

Nola Pika, BeeBee sure miss you de.....

Lol I almost puked at the last sentence.

Pika, do not under any circumstances call me beebee. I will get angry! I am serious!


-peace, hehe-

1 comment:

  1. lol...beebee?hmmm...sounds nice...kekeke...okla..i call you tht la..see you tomoro dear..muaks

    ReplyDelete