Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Blogger Failed Moment again.....

Guess what?

I forgot the password to this blog again =.=

I can't help it, I am getting old, sleepy, tired, lack of memory,....I think my RAM storage space has been totally wiped out. Storing too much nonsence in the brain already. LOL!! I think I need to log in more often so that I can remember my password....*bummer*

The boyfriend has been complaining about my sleepiness in the morning today. He keeps asking the same question over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over again saying "Why are you always so moodless in the morning?"

And I have to repeat over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over and over AND over again that "I am not a morning person!". SERIOUSLY, I am not the person to talk to in the morning. Imagine having sit in the jam for 1 hour before arriving to office and then having someone call you and ask you freaking a lot of questions.......

My mind will blow!!!!!!! Feel like giving him this face......




Sorry I am just so very aggitated when I wake up in the morning. You can talk to me, tell me stuff but never, I repeat NEVER do the following:

1) ASK me questions like 'What are you going to do today?" or ask me "What did you do last night?".....Eargh!!!

2) Tell me negative stuff that I need to handle later like "Have you done this?" or tell me "You better go do this later..."yada, yada......

3) Don't nag or take the oppertunity to tell me something bad about my attitude. Trust me, it WILL NOT REGISTER IN MY BRAIN.


See here is the situation.......

Whenever I come into office, I just step in not long the phone call from the boyfriend will come. I never get the chance to settle down, unpack my stuff, on my pc first to show that I HAVE ARRIVED TO MY BOSSES (sheesh), and prepare my breakfast.

Talking to the boyfriend then takes like 20 minutes? Talking is fine but he starts asking questions like "what are you going to do today?" or asks me "why are you so sleepy?" and ask me "why you always so moody in the morning?" just you know, just.....makes my day! Then usually I kinda end up getting frustrated and go on to eat my breakfast and I will start work at 9.30am / 10am much to the dislike of my bosses........

Heck, everyone is not happy with me in the morning!!!!!

I don't want to work already lah!!!!!

Contemplating of being a sampah masyarakat already!!!!

SEE!! ITS A CHAIN OF REACTION!!! Being mang- chang in the morning would result in a moody me half the day.




Aiyah just wanting to rant lah! Cuz kenot tahan........


Every morning also so sleepy,

Then go through jam like crazy,

Go to work to get crazy,

And everyday being accused of lazy





(SEE I EVEN RHYME!! Zzzzz)





-blah-

No comments:

Post a Comment