Monday, July 30, 2012

Neutral, bending towards happy

Ok I think my blog posts are kinda boring........haha!

But I seriously feel like blogging today. I really feel much happier inside and enlightened within. Sense of "I don't care what people think anymore" is slowly gaining its roots within me which I feel is kinda good, cos then I don't fall into pleasing people all the time.

Really feeling the enthusiasm to blog more frequently now. But heck I can only do it after office hours which I feel is kinda tight cos I only probably have about an hour before le fiance calls and ruins the whole mood of blogging. I have to talk and entertain him mar...haha!

I feel a need of space to breath sometimes......A place I feel belong.......

And sometimes I feel the blog is where I can pour my heart out.........without fear of hurting another.....

No comments:

Post a Comment