Thursday, June 23, 2011

Friends or no friend?

Sigh......why some people are just so selfish??

I don't know what is the main reason behind by not being cooperative but still, it isn't too much to ask seeing we only ask a few times right??

Today, I have been counselling non-stop. One after another came in, I entertained them and went on two campus tour today. Almost everytime I plonk myself onto the chair someone walks in and ram straight to my table and say, "I would like to enquire about a course".......every. single. time.

So okie, its my job, totally understand, furthermore being in front desk is like what the heck, what can I do right?

So after like 4pm+ I am exhausted already. I don't feel like counselling another person anymore thus requested for someone else to do it. Poor Nini has to listen to 2 person's excuses and me, upon hearing it, just ticks me off.

One said, "I'm busy now. Doing Orientation stuff. I don't want to counsel" (WTH, its next mon la orientation! Counsel awhile also cannot meh???)

Another one said, "So?"......just one word, SO.....SO????? SO HELP LA SO WAT?!

HAIHhhhhhhhh.......sometimes I really feel like asking them to sit at front desk and see how it feels like to be in our shoes. So because we are sitting in front desk we have to do everything?! When one went to school fair in sungai long which I feel there is not much enquiry; and another went the whole day to imigration even though he has nothing to do with it.

Fantastic.......great job........I...am....greatly...pleased.....


******************

On another note, got a bit bu shi huan towards TBF this morning.

Yeah, probably I am over re-acting but then well, maybe period coming adi la =P

So TBF reached office early today, and we were on the phone when I was still on the way to work and then the line suddenly got cut off. So thinking he would call me back I waited. After some time I tot I should call him and when he picked up the phone, he said he was talking to his colleague. I thought eh, reach office also never say anything.

So never mind la, let it go, then he said have to go adi, or just qucikly say bye and then put down the phone. So I was thinking, why the hurry? And everyday I reach office first thing I do is to pick up his phone and sit in office to answer his call for 30 mins. Everyday. And today he reach office only so fast must put down the phone? You know I have not reach office yet ma.

So alot of stupid stuff started to creep into my mind. Is it because he not comfortable to talk since colleagues there, or dunno what boss thinking? If that is the case then this is what I think everyday when I pick up his call in the morning.

So I decided to tell him that henceforth no calling in the morning. I mean my previous manager mentioned to me that it was too often and I do get stares from my bosses when I am on the phone.

So there. I did it. Because I am not happy. Thinking if I was being irrational, plain sensative, stupid,.....well watever. It's done already. Just was not happy everytime I have to sit one corner hiding everyday when I reach office to talk to him for 30 mins but when he reach office adi he says bye and that's it.

Ok TBF might be pissed reading this but I have no intentions to argue, just stating my point of view. It's me blog you see? =P

Still love you dear, just.....bu shi huan lor!!


-not happy-

No comments:

Post a Comment