Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Nothing much

Aih, another day has just passed.....seems so mundane, rigid, boring......

I need to stop talking about that already.


Today I would say is a pretty productive day at work, being that I actually had a few casses to follow up with (actually only 2), counselled a parent, pick up endless phone calls because the receptionist wasn't around, pack for school fair tomorrow........

Actually, it's almost pretty the same everyday =.=

Well, had a yum cha session with my friend yesterday. Apparently her pay of RM2.5k is not even enough for her, and I am thinking shit, mine's even lower? Well current pay is safely kinda comfortable FOR NOW, but then I don't think I can survive long with everything escalating in prices!!

I want more pay =(

But then I was just telling sherine, the accountant about adjustment salary in year end? She said whatever I am getting is good already, because last time her increment is only RM10. And I was like WHAT?! That's just labour abuse!! Crazy management!

So now the questions is.....be happy with what I have?

Shuddup and live with life?

I need to learn lotsa patience ler.....haih......


-bummer-

1 comment:

  1. Patient my dear, let's see what will happen lor :)

    Muaks

    ReplyDelete