Saturday, June 18, 2011

It's been two weeks since I blogged??

Bummer, and my resolution for that moment of time was to blog more often. Kakaka......that's what all blogger's say!

Oh btw, almost forgot the blog password. I am getting phobia of forgetting the password for this blog......xD!!!


TBF...(no dear, its not Taylor's Business Degree!!! =_=) stop thinking about taylor's ler! Cis....=P

Aish, digress......anyway!

Today TBF made an effort to take me out for supper......but turns out he is grumpy and uncomfortable, and reason being is because he is dirty, and tired. Meh, the only time he is fresh and energetic is when he just takes his shower. But by then, I am half dead with sleepiness coz he takes shower and shit quite long one leh.......no offence dear =P

Well, what's a girlfriend to do? Tolerate loh......xD I think I like to make big fuss over small things, and annoy people.  Hmm......I think I need more humbleness!!! Or just shuddup? kakaka.......

Okla, sleepy and ranting nonsense already. maybe will blog some other day when mind is fresher.


-ciaoz-

1 comment: